|Home||About ABRI||Who We Are||Contact||News||Aetherometry Intro||Pix Gallery||Demos|
On the Biophysical Nature of Massfree Biological Radiations
1. Correa, P & Correa, A (1999) "Photoinduced arrest of the spontaneous discharge rate of electroscopes and the Hallwacks experiment revisited", Akronos Publishing, Concord, Canada, ABRI monograph S2-08.
2. Correa, P & Correa, A (1997, 2001) "A light-irreducible split-aether continuum encompassing production of black (HFOT) and thermal (LFOT) photons", Akronos Publishing, Concord, Canada, ABRI monograph AS2-11.
3. Correa, P & Correa, A (2000, 2001) "Determination of the OR and DOR energies, frequencies and wavelengths driving the atmospheric allotropic cycle of oxygen, ozone and water", Akronos Publishing, Concord, Canada, ABRI monograph AS2-17B.
4. Correa, P & Correa, A (2002) "Fundamental measurement of biological energies 1: overview of bioenergetic investigations", Akronos Publishing, Concord, Canada, ABRI monograph AS2-28.
5. Correa, P & Correa, A (2004) "Nanometric functions of bioenergy", Akronos Publishing, University of Toronto Press, Concord, Canada.
On Purification of Cell Lines
6. Correa PN (1987) "Erythropoietin receptors on Friend-Polycythemia virus-induced erythroleukemia cells purified by counter-current centrifugal elutriation", M.Sc. Thesis, University of Toronto, Canada.
7. Correa PN, Bard V, Axelrad AA (1990) "Specific binding of 125I-rErythropoietin to Friend polycythemia virus-transformed erythroleukemia cells purified by centrifugal elutriation", Int J Cell Cloning 8:39.
On Serum-free Clonal Cell and Liquid Assays
8. Correa, PN (1991) "An improved serum-free medium for the growth of normal human circulating erythroid progenitor cells and its application to the study of erythropoiesis in Polycythemia vera", Ph.D. Thesis, University of Toronto, Canada.
9. Correa PN, Axelrad AA (1991) "Production of erythropoietic bursts by progenitor cells from adult human peripheral blood in an improved serum-free medium: role of IGF-I", Blood, 78, 11:1.
10. Correa PN, Axelrad AA (1992) "Retinyl acetate and all-trans-retinoic acid enhance erythroid colony formation in vitro by circulating human progenitors in an improved serum-free medium", Int J Cell Cloning, 10:286.
11. Correa PN, Axelrad AA (1999) "Cell culture medium", October 10, Can Pat. #2,123,094.